‘No Excuse!’: Incorporating core values, accountability and balance into your life and career!
with Jay Rifenbary
Join up to 100 CEOs, MDs and senior business leaders at The Balmoral in Edinburgh to hear international speaker Jay Rifenbary present “No Excuse!” a session which will contribute to an individual’s ability to lead, manage, sell, and most importantly set a positive and professional example for themselves and others. It will provide a greater level of personal understanding leading to a more satisfying, fulfilling and productive career.
If you are sick and tired of people whining, this event will be one worth investing in. “No Excuse!” validates for many of us that certain principles, and skills still matter when it comes to the success of both our personal and professional lives.
“No Excuse!” is built on a solid foundation of core values, self-responsibility, organisational accountability, integrity and purpose. Principles such as self-control, personal respect, forgiveness, passion, and attitude are just a sampling of other ideas that will be presented.
Having a greater understanding of the importance of consistency in behaviour, decisiveness and personal honesty will only enhance an individual’s productivity and efficiency in the work place. Ultimately this contributes to the overall atmosphere and productivity of the organisation.
Attendees will learn to:
• Establish and implement a standard set of personal and professional core values, providing greater accountability within the organisation and as an individual. Incorporate a universal understanding of integrity and personal honesty within the work place.
• Motivate employees and others by creating an environment where individuals feel valued as people, not just personnel.
• Discover their personal leadership characteristics to influence others and create a higher level of performance. Why do people follow you?
• Institute forgiveness and a higher level of professionalism, i.e. emotional patience, to generate greater communication, efficiency, productivity, leading to increased trust and eventual profitability within the organisation.
• Understand acceptance versus expectation and its impact on both management effectiveness and decision-making.
• New strategies to harness the horsepower of online platforms and how you can leapfrog the laggards and stay miles ahead on the relevance curve.
No Excuse! will provide attendees:
• A comprehensive, take home, blue print of integrated principles and action steps needed to enhance their personal and professional well-being.
• A toolkit of personal leadership applications to influence others and excel the level of productivity, professionalism, and customer service within the organisation.
This event is free to Vistage members
Colleagues of Vistage members: £75+VAT
Vistage alumni: £150+VAT
Vistage guests: £150+VAT
- Required Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
|These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Sites and using Vistage’s Services. Since these cookies are essential to operate Vistage’s Sites and Services, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.|
|These cookies collect information about how visitors our Sites, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Cookies usedVisual Web Optimizer
|These cookies remember information you have entered or choices you make (e.g. as your username, language, or your region), and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Cookies usedGoogle Analytics
|These cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.|