Go from A to THE
15 June 2018 | Lynford Hall Hotel, Mundford, Thetford, IP26 5HW
Communication and Storytelling Strategies That Take You From Being ‘A’ Leader to ‘THE’ Leader in Your Industry
With Ryan Avery
Open Day: Go from A to THE
Communication and Storytelling Strategies That Take You From Being A Leader to The Leader in Your Industry
Join over 150 CEOs, MDs, business leaders and executives at Lynford Hall Hotel, Mundford to hear International Vistage speaker Ryan Avery present his session on the power of storytelling and how to go from A to the THE in your industry. Are you A leader or are you THE leader? Are you offering A product or THE product? Do you have A sales team or THE sales team? Learn what differentiates A leader from THE leader and the ten things you need to know when switching from A to THE in your industry.
At age 25, Ryan Avery became the youngest World Champion of Public Speaking in history; competing against more than 30,000 people from 116 countries to claim the 2012 World Championship title for Toastmasters International.
Ryan Avery’s “Go From A to THE” will teach you presentation secrets, strategies and insights from the world’s best speakers and storytellers! After his presentation, members and guests leave knowing how to:
– Easily and quickly implement proven formulas for successful presentations that engage multiple generations and get them to take action
– Illustrate why your ideas matter and present with confidence every time you get on stage, enter a room and present one-on-one
– Persuade, connect and engage any audience with any message and have them knowing you are THE in your industry
Attendees will learn to sell and motivate others through the power of storytelling and how to go from A to THE in their industry. They will develop speaking and storytelling strategies to keep their audience and consumers engaged and take action!
What you will discover:
– The major differences between what it means to be A vs. THE in your industry and how to make the switch
– The top storytelling strategies leaders use to persuade and retain their customers
– How to persuade, connect and engage any audience with any message so they know you are THE in your industry.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £99 +VAT
Vistage alumni: £150 +VAT
Vistage guests: £195 +VAT