Join over 150 business leaders at Villa Park, Birmingham to discover five essential insights on service. This session will help attendees understand how service is connected and driven within and through the whole organisation.
Part A: Establishing Links with Leadership and Service Culture
– Success Model, upside down pyramid and the links to service.
– Leaders role in creating the conditions for great service.
– Why customers leave; the research.
– The value flow; how engagement and service connect.
Part B: Customer Focused … Meeting and Beating Expectations
– Why service matters; the facts.
– Negative value to WOW.
– The value of customer loyalty; levels of value created by service delivery…from terrorists to advocates.
– The 3 rings of perceived value in service; The 3-ring model.
– The ultimate question; the net promoter system.
– Customer segmentation.
– Defining the touch-points and the opportunity to add or remove value
– Creating the ‘moodagrams’ and your brand signatures.
– What to do when it all goes wrong.
– The service recovery model; tragic moments into magic moments.
By the end of the session, attendees will:
– Learn definitive approaches for getting your teams to think & act service.
– Understand how service relates to culture.
– Be clear on why customers leave and how to keep them.
– Gain specific strategies on building customer loyalty and advocacy.
– Learn how to measure service delivery.
Members and Colleagues – Exclusive PM Session with Mark Robb
Vistage members and their colleagues will have the opportunity to stay for an exclusive afternoon session with Mark Robb. This is a two hour session which will explore some additional material that adds further value to the morning session. Working with Mark, you will create an action plan on how you will implement what you have learned for both yourself and your teams.
It is highly recommended that all members and colleagues stay for the full day.
Guests of Vistage – ‘Experience Vistage Session’
Guests will have the opportunity to attend a complimentary session in the afternoon to find out more about Vistage and experience for themselves the real power of being part of a peer group in a Vistage group meeting.
The session is exclusively for CEOs, MDs and business owners and this interactive session will be run by a Vistage group Chair. You will find out how joining a working group of CEOs, MDs and business owners will benefit you and your business.
The hallmark of a Vistage group is something we call ‘issue processing’ and is a structured, thorough and efficient approach to help successful executives think through the dynamics of a challenge or evaluate opportunities.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £99 +VAT – morning only. £150 +VAT full day (recommended)
Vistage alumni: £150 +VAT
Vistage guests: £195 +VAT
- Required Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
|These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Sites and using Vistage’s Services. Since these cookies are essential to operate Vistage’s Sites and Services, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.|
|These cookies collect information about how visitors our Sites, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Cookies usedVisual Web Optimizer
|These cookies remember information you have entered or choices you make (e.g. as your username, language, or your region), and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Cookies usedGoogle Analytics
|These cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.|