Leading in a Changing World
with Keith Coats
Join local business leaders at the BALTIC, Gateshead and discover what it takes to be a ‘future-fit’ leader. You will get the opportunity to meet and network with other local business leaders and will leave with insights to expand your perspectives and improve your judgement – all of which will help you make better decisions.
Leading has never been tougher and knowing how to build your team / organisation’s capacity to be adaptively intelligent is of primary concern. Thriving in the uncertain and volatile future demands that adaptive intelligence is both understood and is part of the leadership and organisational ‘DNA’.
Leading in a Changing World is a powerful and motivating presentation designed to frame the leadership agenda as well as provide a practical overview as to what it takes to be a ‘futurefit’ leader.
This presentation frames the shifting global context – what is changing and why, before uncovering what leaders need know, do and be in order to lead confidently and effectively in this ever-changing context.
Leading in a Changing World embraces the adaptive leadership framework. It highlights ground-breaking research as to what adaptive intelligence is and how best to develop it at both a personal and organisational level.
The framework and content have been tested throughout the world and across multiple sectors. This vast global experience, wisdom and sensitivity have become an integral and embedded part of Leading in a Changing World.
Attendees will discover:
– The bigger picture’ as to what is changing and why it is changing.
– The importance of context in shaping the leadership conversation, agenda and response.
– The key disruptive change drivers.
– Practical contextual and leadership frameworks and tools to help shape their own leadership practice.
– How to be the type of leader who is a ‘broker of hope’ – based on an understanding of just why this is so important.
– A clear understanding of what ‘I need to do next.’
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £75+VAT
Vistage alumni: £75+VAT
Vistage guests: £195+VAT