Sales Mistakes CEOs Make… And How to Avoid Them
Join local business leaders at Rockliffe Hall, County Durham to hear Gil Cargill talk on helping senior executives diagnose sales process-related problems and more importantly, how to cure them.
Gil will explore areas of marketing, selling and customer retention. Each attendee will receive a Sales Effectiveness Planning Guide – a self analysis of 17 parameters that need to be addressed in order to maximise results. These include compensation, sales management, forecast management, working with independent channels, recruiting, and managing marginal employees.
Attendees will discover:
– How to build and implement a strategic sales plan
– How to inject accountability into all areas of the sales operation
– How to implement a balanced scorecard approach to sales and marketing management
– How to maximise sales and marketing operations
– Proven strategies that produce profit increases
Each attendee will receive a complete collection of CEO sales tools, which Cargill has developed during his career. The sales “toolkit” that he delivers is frequently referred to as a “physician’s desk-reference manual” for CEOs who want to sell more.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £75+VAT
Vistage alumni: £125+VAT
Vistage guests: £125+VAT