The 8 Key Drivers of Business Value
with Ivan McKeever
Join local business leaders at the Crowne Plaza Newcastle and discover the 8 Key Drivers that can significantly impact your company’s value both negatively and positively. During this session Ivan will use a combination of discussion and workouts to demonstrate the strategies you can immediately and easily implement that will dramatically enhance the value of your business. You will get the opportunity to meet and network with other local business leaders and will leave with insights to expand your perspectives and improve your judgement – all of which will help you make better decisions.
Have you ever wondered why some businesses are valued at 3 x EBITDA and others 30 times? Ivan will explain the “8 Key Drivers” of company value and what you can do to “supercharge” the value of your business.
By the end of this session attendees will:
– Have figured out if they have any dependencies that will impact the value of their business.
– Know why the quality of an organisation is as important as the size of the organisation.
– Understand why scalability matters and how they might scale up.
– Have discovered 4 great strategies that will significantly improve recurring revenue in their business.
– Play the “Cash Flow” challenge and figure out how well they are managing debtors and creditors.
– Think about opportunities where they might be able to take monopoly control over a market sector.
– See an example of a worthless business.
– Learn why customer satisfaction really impacts value.
Attendees will leave the session with
– An understanding of where their business Value is being diluted.
– Strategies for improving business value.
– A Personal Business Value Score Card.
– Tips on how to avoid the “Owners Trap”.
– Methods of increasing recurring revenue.
– A workbook covering each of the 8 Value Builders.
This event is free to Vistage members.
Colleagues of Vistage members: £75+VAT
Vistage alumni: £75+VAT
Vistage guests: £195+VAT
- Required Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
|These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Sites and using Vistage’s Services. Since these cookies are essential to operate Vistage’s Sites and Services, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.|
|These cookies collect information about how visitors our Sites, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.|
Cookies usedVisual Web Optimizer
|These cookies remember information you have entered or choices you make (e.g. as your username, language, or your region), and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.|
Cookies usedGoogle Analytics
|These cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.|