Securing the Future Business; Reducing Risk and Maximising value with AI, your contracts, your people, and yourself
This panel session will discuss the below 4 topics discussing how you can reduce risk and maximise value in your business with AI, your contracts, your people and yourself
- AI – Navigating AI’s Impact on Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Ethics in the ESG Era (Graham Thomson)
- Your contracts – Top tips when drafting commercial contracts. What to do if there is a contract dispute and does mediation really work? We will also discuss the overhaul of costs recovery with the incoming rules on Fixed Recoverable Costs. The changes will be in place from 1 October 2023 and affect most cases. (Katherine East)
- Your people – How to create ‘workforce flexibility’ that works for you. Getting ahead of poor employee performance and why it’s important to have the right employee documentation. (Elaine Huttley)
- Yourself – How you should be protecting and maximising your own wealth in your business (Naomi Neville)
- IM Chair/session host (Zahra Pabani)
Zahra Pabani will lead a discussion with legal experts Graham Thompson – Chief Information Security Officer, Elaine Huttley – Employment Law, Katherine East – Commercial Disputes and Naomi Neville – asset protection.
About the presenter
Irwin Mitchell – Expert advice to empower business leaders, in all stages of their business and life.
We’re one of the UK’s largest full-service law firms with a global reach. We offer legal and financial expertise across many different areas to protect our clients, their families and their businesses.
We’re consistently ranked as one of the country’s top firms by independent legal directories and win a wide variety or awards for the quality of our work. This includes:
- Being named in the Times’ Best Law Firms 2023
- Rated ‘excellent’ on Trustpilot with clients rating us as 4.7* out of 5*